Friday, January 22, 2010

One Patient's Heartfelt Story

We received the most wonderful and heartfelt comment on our Facebook Fan Page, and we wanted to share it with all of you.

I wanted to thank Dr. Rojas the team especially the Wingham office for my braces "experience" and for giving me the smile I always wanted it made my wedding pictures and day perfect. I will never be able to thank you enough... you had become a family in those 2 years I was with you and an experience I will never forget. Thank you again ~Willeke

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for your kind words Willeke. Your wedding picture is beautiful. We are glad we could make your day just a little more special! We love hearing stories like Willeke's, they make our job so worth it!

If you'd like to share a story about Dr. Baby, Dr. Rojas, or the rest of the orthodontic team, leave a review for us on our social networks, or on our Google Local profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment